Dzeko - 100 per cent Wolfsburg

Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

KomentarNaslov komentara: Dzeko - 100 per cent Wolfsburg   Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 am

Edin Dzeko has moved to finally end the speculation over his future by insisting he will give '100 per cent' to Wolfsburg next season.

The Bosnia international, who bagged 26 Bundesliga goals last term, has been strongly linked with a summer switch to AC Milan.

His decision to remain at the Volkswagen Arena with the German champions could now impact on the future of Arsenal forward Emmanuel Adebayor.

Milan general manager Adriano Galliani admitted earlier in the week that if they missed out on Dzeko they would turn their attention to alternative targets, known to include Adebayor and Luis Fabiano.

Dzeko, who is under contract until 2011, had previously claimed he was not happy at Wolfsburg blocking a proposed switch to Serie A but now appears fully committed to featuring under new coach Armin Veh.

He told the club's official website: "I want to go for it again in the league championship and I'm really looking forward to the Champions League.

"I feel very comfortable in Wolfsburg and will be giving 100 per cent for the club next season."
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika

Dzeko - 100 per cent Wolfsburg
Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
enjoy-arsenal :: enjoy english :: FC Arsenal-
Idi na: