Wenger - Season built on strong foundations

Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

KomentarNaslov komentara: Wenger - Season built on strong foundations   Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:54 pm

Arsčne Wenger says Arsenal's title challenge is built on good foundations because many of the Club's players have risen through the youth ranks together.

The 4-1 win away at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Saturday saw the Gunners move up to second in the table, five points behind Chelsea but with a game in hand.

When asked if his team is better equipped to stay on course on the title race than in the past, Wenger pointed out that a squad built together has great value for the Club.

"I believe something that is very important is that we have built the team together for a few years," said the Frenchman.

"I feel we have learned a lot," he said. "Many of the players who played two years ago are in the squad today.

"That's why I am really happy when we play as a real team.

"Players arrived at the age of 16 and so I enjoy it more because you are not allowed to do that anymore in the modern game."
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika

Wenger - Season built on strong foundations
Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
enjoy-arsenal :: enjoy english :: FC Arsenal-
Idi na: