Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours

Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Go down 
AutorPoruka
Shaun
Fan
Fan

Broj komentara : 257
Registration date : 2008-07-24

KomentarNaslov komentara: Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours   Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:58 pm

Cesc Fabregas has quashed the speculation surrounding his future at Arsenal.

The Spain international is reported to be a transfer target for Primera Liga side Real Madrid, with Los Blancos losing patience in their attempts to lure Cristiano Ronaldo to Santiago Bernabeu.

Fabregas was quoted in the Spanish press at the weekend as saying that he would consider a return to his homeland should the Gunners endure another trophyless season.

However, he insists that he is happy in England and has stressed that he remains fully focused on helping to bring silverware to Emirates Stadium.

"I have not spoken to any media so it's frustrating to read quotes that I have supposedly said about my future," said Fabregas.

"I have spent the summer relaxing with my family, friends and girlfriend and I return to training with Arsenal tomorrow (Tuesday).

"I think that some people are just trying to make mischief but my intentions are very clear.

"I am happy here at Arsenal, my future is with Arsenal and the priority is to achieve success and win trophies at Arsenal."

The 21-year-old has enjoyed a remarkable rise to prominence since making the breakthrough at Arsenal, and played a prominent role in Spain's Euro 2008 success this summer.
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika
MiLeNa_Nk
12. igrac Arsenala
12. igrac Arsenala

Broj komentara : 774
Mjesto : Niksic

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours   Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:53 pm

I have spent the summer relaxing with my family, friends and girlfriend and I return to training with Arsenal tomorrow (Tuesday)

aaaaaa lily ne pricas nista neutral neutral neutral
izvini,ne mogu na engleski
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika http://beckham4ever.gooforum.com
S4lihovicccKa
Admin
Admin

Broj komentara : 1447
Registration date : 2008-07-22

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:22 am

O sorry....I do not have a lot of time for reading this news I am at summer holiday with my boyfriend lol! a jest idiot morao je da izlane o tome..... help
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika http://enjoyarsenal-2008.bestofforum.net
MiLeNa_Nk
12. igrac Arsenala
12. igrac Arsenala

Broj komentara : 774
Mjesto : Niksic

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours   Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 pm

neutral neutral neutral
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika http://beckham4ever.gooforum.com
lik-sa-smrtovnice
Admin
Admin

Broj komentara : 295
Registration date : 2008-07-26

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:47 am

e lude ste... samo da te utješim Lily cura mu je živo sranje.... mogao je sto puta bolje.... starija je od njega izgleda mu ko mama.... nene
Na vrh Go down
Vidi profil korisnika
Sponsored content

KomentarNaslov komentara: Re: Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours   

Na vrh Go down

Cesc rubbishes Spanish rumours
Vidi prethodnu temu Vidi sljedeću temu Na vrh 
Stranica 1/1

Permissions in this forum:Ne možete odgovoriti na teme ili komentare u ovom forumu
enjoy-arsenal :: enjoy english :: FC Arsenal-
Idi na: